Studio 180 Design's Corner Pop Ruler
Finally, a tool and technique that will give you high success adding fabric corners to basic shapes. For years we’ve been layering small squares on big squares, marking & stitching on a diagonal line, then hoping everything lines up when we fold the small corner section back into place. If you’ve tried it, you know the pitfalls: too big, too short, too crooked and way too wasteful. No more. With your new Corner Pop™ tool, you will be able to trim rather than mark, add an oversized replacement triangle and then square everything to a perfect size. In 22 different sizes - whole, half and quarter inches. Increased success without undue stress for every level of quilter. What’s not to love!
- Item # DT16
- Ruler Size - approx. 9 1/2" x 9 1/2"
- Sizes available on tool - 22 options from 3/4" finished corners to 6" finished corners in quarter inch increments
- Step by step illustrated instructions
- Instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Online video available