Studio 180 Design's Large Square Squared
We know many of you have been looking for a larger Square Squared tool to make big Diamond Square units for your modern quilts or for framing your beautiful embroidery. But what would you say if we told you could also use it to make Stacked Squares (like in Storm at Sea), Pineapple Blocks, and a fancy version of a Flying Goose we're calling Birds of Paradise? With all this, we know you're itching to give it a try!
This big, versatile, two piece tool set comes with the basic instructions for making Diamond Square units that finish from 1" up to 12" in whole inch increments.
- Ruler sizes - 9.5"x 12.5"and 12.5" x 12"
- Unit sizes - 12 size options from 1" finished units to 12" finished units
- Step by step illustrated instructions
- Starting strip and triangle sizes printed on tools
- Instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for high accuracy